CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 27

Little Bee

Each time I come home I have to do my own laundry. Today I dump all into the washing machine & when I wanted to hang my clothings, there was a small little bee less than 1 metre above the washing machine. I don't wanna take the risk of getting stunk by the little bee. So I waited for 10mins but the bee still there.. so I called up my dad n he just ask me to becareful and hung up. I thought he would come n help me to halau the bee away.. but he just hung up the phone -_-. I thought of create lots of smoke then the bee will go away.. I realized that I got nothing to burn but the praying joss-stick ( whatever u call that ) but only small amaount of smoke created only.. >_< Can't u stupid bee just come back some other time when I'm not around!!!!!!!!! Then I called up Adam but his ideas to halau the bee seems to put me into high risk of getting stunk & he said why am I so stress up coz of this small little bee..
After all the frustrations,, I went to check again after 20mins n THE BEE IS GONE! woohoo..!! When I hung the clothings halfway then only my dad came back.. crap la... wasted so much time n energy getting stress up coz of this tiny bee.. When I reflect back... I felt that I was really stupid for making stupid attempts n frustrations...

0 comments: