CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 21

It has been like hell for the past 5 weeks! Until Raya also cannot go home... but at least i've settled everything within that short holiday~! I've seriously loss hope till the last day..the due date was last wednesday. But somehow on the very last minute.. I finally get to achieve a final procedure.. it was a total supprise & it is tough.. I really should thank God n CN ( charge nurse ) for giving me the opportunity. I'm really really grateful.. ~ I've friends n families who had given me supports n courages n opportunities when i really needed them.

Within that short period I've learnt lotsa things from CN... I get to see how they remove plaster of paris cast... but nowadays they dont use plaster of paris anymore.. the material they use is fiber glass.. its much much more keras than plaster of paris and it is light and can dry n harden within 5 mins to 15mins ... if plaster of paris, it needs 1 day to dry n harden..

0 comments: