CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 8

Should I go back to college now? I'm suppose to follow up a case.. but i felt damn lazy to go back there now since I'm going back there tonight.. I have the feeling the patient will discharge this evening.. Arghhhhh!!!!!!!! I'm sick of doing all this case studies.. total waste of time..

I donno how am I gonna survive for another 4 days posted in labour ward.. Most of the staffs here don't teach us much things compare to staffs in operation theater. They r not friendly at all.. If u wan to achieve something, u must treat them damn nice.. my fren actually used up her allowance to belanja the staffs there so that the staffs will treat her well n she was able to achieve her log book easily,, some staffs very berat sebelah,, they also treat pretty students much much more better.. wtf ..

0 comments: