CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 16

Its 12.30am now.. I should be sleeping~

I was browsing through the pics of friends went for clubbings, dinners n convocation.. these occasions seems kinda fun.. for clubbing n dinner, the girls get to dress up really sexy n hot n elegant.,, too bad i'm on this career line that i won't have all these type of opportunity to actually dress up coz there wont be any special dinners n so on.
I was wondering when will be my convocation.,. it will be very very long time more ( > 1 yr ).. >_< I shouldn't be thinking bout this now.. i don't even know if i can graduate or not. pray hard!! Our convocation here we gonna wear our uniform.. no special hat or special robes.. cis.. tak gaya at all .. I doubt my dearest family members n friends wouldn't attend anyway.. hmm.. i think i shouldn't look forward to it at all ..

0 comments: