CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 24

feeling down again

I hate to do assignments in BM coz I donno how to translate Eng to BM .. finally I know how bad my BM was.. darn

now I'm stuck with my assignment with lotsa harted feelings. Night shift is coming again! with all these night shift how am i going to achieve my procedures ... damn it

that day i was happily eating papaya n mango then my fren saw me in da corridor n she said " why r u eating this type of things ar? " i was kinda piss because the last time she said i always get sick cos didnt take fruits. Now, I'm eating fruits is it a crime ar?? always think before questioning something that contraindicated from what u said to me the last time.. Just let me eat what i wan n PAPAYA & MANGO is healthy for goodness sake.

1 comments:

Michael Mok said...

yea bring on the papayas
shake shake it ahaha