CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 3

What had happened last week ??

1) Whole entire class get extreme scoldings from tutors! Because of :
- A stupidity of a girl listening to songs while sitting right infront of the door. The tutor saw n get so damn mad n started scolding the whole class for the entire day. >_< the girl still tak insaf-insaf lagi. WTF la..
- Group members can't cooperate well in doing presentations.. then all of us kena nag like mad

2) My classmates r disrespectful n they don't deserve it either. Same goes to my roommate.

3) Down with major flu for 3days then upper respiratory infection till now.. I get the flu from my dad when i came back on last weekend.

4) Drama marathon !! woohoo!! Anime marathon!! General Marion in D.Gray-man damn kakkoi!!!

5) I watched 3D movie with a whole bunch of friends in MV.. =)

6) I haven't start my case study at all ! yay! Good improvement! =P

0 comments: