CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, September 22

I was posted to the maternity ward for a week.. I don't really enjoyed working there for the first few days due to some certain reasons.. of coz its not bout the patients.. The part I really enjoyed was carrying babies.. hehee.. so kawaii~ There were many loving couples.. felt a little jealous when I went to take observations.. hehee,,
I learned quite a few new things. I've always thought caesarrean * did i spelt it correctly? * would be less pain.. actually the pain is after delivery n have to stay in bed for 2-3days then only can walk around. Anyway.. I think that normal delivery is the best.. today u give birth.. tomorrow u can discharge from the hospital.. There more pros n cons of normal delivery n caesarrean but malas to cerita..

0 comments: